When a computer has many programs to install applications that require large memory then one day it will feel the shutdown process is so long. To get a quick shutdown process, the way he is:
- You click on the start button and go to regedit.
- Go to the section: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE / SYSTEM / CurrentControlSet / Control.
- In the right pane, you'll see the key WaitToKillServiceTimeout the default value is 12000 (12 seconds).
- After that, right click on key and select Modify.
- After that, you change the data from 12 000 to 4000.
- After a set number, you click OK, then exit the registry, then do a shutdown the computer twice. Obviously, the second shutdown will be faster according to the numbers that you apply.
- For the record, you should not use a value of less than 4000 because the computer will experience the error resulting from the process that you force it to shutdown as soon as possible.