cpu can get overloaded as the process continues to exceed the limit imposed kemampuannya.bila, can lead to hangs and decrease in economic life. cpu overload occurs because of the many applications that are processed and possibly to all of the application process requires a large force of the cpu. when all they are running, the cpu would have trouble counting process each application and consequently the cpu will hang.
If you use too long, the cpu gets hot and the performance is decreased. as information, pentium 4 will stop working at a temperature of 70 degrees centigrade and can not do anything - anything. no matter how great the processor, if its use excessive, will cause a decrease in the age and performance. to avoid overloading the cpu needs to be done is:
- limit the use of your computer and ensure the efficient
- give you an additional fan on the chassis to lower the temperature of the heat that is in the casing. if necessary use the best fan.
- if you open the program, you should be able to properly regulate the use of time and do not overdo it.
- tide gauges placed in the cpu heat to detect heat. typically, each motherboard provides the motherboard utility CD. you better install because you can see and control the temperature of the cpu, motherboard, and PSU.
- do not activate the program that is too heavy. should, other programs leave off a program that is active.
- Do not play games that are heavy for too long.