- Turn on the printer to normal until the error E27.
- Turn off the printer without unplugging the power cord (cut off the electricity).
- Go into service mode by holding down the reset / stop then hold the power button.
- Press the reset / stop 2x and release the power button until the printer is waiting for 7 segment LED display shows the number 0 (zero).
- Press the reset / stop 4 times, the lamp power (power) and Alarm (orange) will flash alternately.
- Position lights will be on the power light (green).
- Turn off the printer by holding the power button.
- Restart the printer if the 7 segment LED shows the number 1 then reset has been successful.
- Do a print from the computer, usually the printer will warn the ink runs out, hold down the reset / stop button for 5 seconds for black ink warning then 5 seconds to alert the color ink.
Well the way it works for me. Only visible difference in the way in service mode where the power cord is unplugged / removed (electrical current still exists).